London, United Kingdom
Sales Support Representative, Switzerland. London Base
Competitive Base, plus discretionary bonus scheme, excellent comprehensive benefits, and Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Our client operates a leading electronic trading platform that enables fixed-income market participants to efficiently trade credit instruments using our client’s patented trading technology. Over 1,000 institutional investor and broker-dealer firms are active users of our clients trading platform, accessing global liquidity in U.S. high-grade corporate bonds, emerging markets and high-yield bonds, European bonds, U.S. agency bonds, credit default swaps and other fixed-income securities.
Our client also offers a number of trading-related products and services, including: market data to assist clients with trading decisions; connectivity solutions that facilitate straight-through processing; technology services to optimize trading environments; and execution services for exchange-traded fund managers and other clients.
Excellent opportunity to join the sales team covering Swiss based clients, with a strong focus on Zurich. We are looking for a highly motivated, dynamic and entrepreneurial professional, who is also a supportive team player. Full training will be provided. The client sales team targets institutional investors, including the world’s top 100 investment and asset management firms, mutual funds, pension funds, insurance companies, across mostly Fixed Income Credit & Emerging Market products.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities include:
- Assist senior salesperson covering mainly Zurich-based accounts
- Help sales develop new and maintain existing client relationships to achieve trade volume targets.
- Research the German-speaking Swiss investor base to identify new sales opportunities.
- Prepare data/ presentations for client pitches.
- Prepare bespoke reports for clients showing volumes traded on the platform, product segmentation, Trade Cost Analysis.
- Visit clients with sales coverage, provide back-up.
- Develop a thorough understanding of fixed income markets.
- Client On-Boarding
- Integration of Clients
- Trade Enquiry & Execution
- Eligibility for FCA registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK, based in London
- A sales-oriented personality, commercial awareness.
- Results driven, high energy and proactive work ethic.
- University degree.
- Evidence of proven sales supprt experience.
- Able to demonstrate some knowledge of fixed income markets & electronic trading platforms.
- 3-5 years maximum experience working with a FinTech Vendor or in the Financial Markets.
- Genuine interest in financial markets.
- Ability to articulate a compelling proposition for e-trading.
- Preferably German speaker, native or fluent.
- Native or fluent in English – is essential
This is an excellent opportunity to join a world class company and receive first class training with a well renowned and successful leading player providing exciting trading solutions for the Financial Services Sector. If you feel you have the required drive, passion and skills, and would like to join this exciting company in the London City office with European travel, then please contact ASAP Antonio Ciarleglio at: Antonio.Ciarleglio@harringtonstarr.com Call: +44 (0) 203 587 7007