London, United Kingdom
Sales – Start-up, SaaS, Energy, Trading, Machine Learning
A growing and successful SaaS business is looking for a salesperson to join their team in London. Their platform uses machine learning technology to provide traders and analysts with advanced analytics to help make better trading decision.
Following an exciting start, the business is now ready to scale up quickly and they need a talented salesperson to join ASAP.
- New business sales target energy companies, banks, hedge funds, proprietary trading firms and others
- Generate leads through cold-calling, marketing campaigns, events, networking and your existing contacts
- Build pipeline and execute deals in line with agreed annual quota
- Work with the products teams to turn client feedback into product development and enhancements
- Work with the customer success team to arrange products trials and convert these into paying customers
- Represent the brand at relevant industry and networking events
- Ensure sales process is followed and the CRM is kept up to date and accurate
- Proven experience selling software, SaaS solutions or data into the energy / commodities sector
- Experience working with traders and analysts and a good understanding of their workflows
- Strong new business sales track record
- Expert negotiator
- Interest in working for a small company
- Willingness to travel to meet customers in the UK and Europe
What’s in it for you?
- Sell a unique and market leading solution that harnesses the latest technologies to give their users a competitive advantage
- Earn stock options in a business that has a goal to IPO
To be considered for this role please contact Lee Harding at Harrington Starr – firstname.lastname@example.org