New York, United States
Reporting to the CFO, CCO and CAO, the Sales Operations Director will lead many operational aspects of the global sales strategy. This function includes sales planning, deal support, sales enablement, performance and reporting.
The leadership role will manage a team of sales operations and support functions and will liaise closely with global sales, finance marketing and product teams. The ideal candidate will develop and improve sales strategies and align sales processes and systems to ensure continued sales success, capacity for growth and increased customer satisfaction. As the master of sales strategy, policies, processes, analytics, and forecasting, this individual will be the driving force behind short and long-term planning to analyze current performance, align for improved productivity and scale for future growth.
- Strategy and Planning: Lead sales coverage design, territory management, forecast management and sales reporting/analytics to deliver actionable insights. Implement a standard sales staffing model (functions and roles) is implemented globally.
- Sales Process: Identify opportunities for sales process improvement and a desire to work closely with sales management and cross functional leaders to prioritize opportunities for improvement with the end goal top and bottom-line performance.
- Sales Enablement: Develop and provide oversight on onboarding and training process to drive improved productivity across new hires and core global sales team. This requires close collaboration with Marketing and includes new hire training, job aids specific to function/vertical, buyer personas, and owning the sales- process.
- Proposals & Pricing: Develop and oversee global proposal development process. Ensure Sales team is trained on pricing constructs. Implement a deal review process and ensure pricing policies are implemented.
- Performance & Reporting: Manage CRM system and processes to ensure pipeline is tracked accurately. Define, monitor and report on key performance metrics. Monitor sales staff performance identify issues and productivity improvement efforts.
- 10+ Years of Sales Ops leadership in a SaaS based environment
- 15+ years in a sales ops role
- Hands on experience with managing a growing team
- Ability to be flexible and roll up sleeves
- Wanting to start a team from scratch and where the many hats that come with the process
- 4 Year bachelors degree from an accredited institution
Please apply directly for more information.