London, United Kingdom
Sales Operations Executive – London
Competitive Base, Discretionary Bonus and Company Benefits
Our client is a very fast growing and market leading provider of managed services and connectivity in the High Frequency Trading world. The company provides access to the world’s exchanges for transaction flow through dedicated private networks and full managed services from infrastructure to connectivity for Investment Banks and Asset Managers to execute multi asset trades across the globe. Our client has over 20 Data Centers near major exchanges and operate a dedicated service with high SLA to both Buy Side and Sell Side Financial Markets across the globe.
On behalf of our client we are urgently seeking a candidate for the Sales Operations team. Sales Operations is a data and metric driven team, therefore, the Sales Operations Executive will have strong project management skills, attention to detail, excellent oral / written communication skills, and will thrive within a fast-paced and demanding environment. The Sales Operations Executive will be responsible for supporting the business processes and workflows of the Sales Team and will have a direct impact on the success of the company. This position will co-ordinate with globally based internal Sales and Account Management, Finance, Legal, and Administrative Teams.
- Responsible for initiating the order processing cycle; drafting new Service Orders, liaising with the Sales Team, communicating with the contracts team, raising CSD tickets internally, communicating with the client
- Participate in and/or lead multiple workstreams including billing, contract management, revenue forecasting, SalesForce.com opportunity management, and onboarding / service delivery
- Assist in the creation of sales campaigns, business plans, tracking progress to ensure the team is successfully meeting targets
- Create, manage and distribute daily/weekly/monthly/quarterly/annual metrics on the sales team’s performance, across the team and individually
- Proactively update and leverage the sales pipeline allowing senior management to focus on priorities
- Interact with clients regarding administrative matters
- Partner with Sales and Marketing teams to support client events and relevant industry conferences and trade shows
Key Skills Required:
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently
- Strong written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to prioritise, multi-task, and take direction
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite particular PowerPoint and Excel
- Experience in legal and financial sales contract management, review and processing preferred
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and interact with all levels of management; self-starter
- Team player, energetic, enthusiastic and organized
- In-depth understanding of sales lifecycle and forecasting
- Experience with Salesforce, JIRA, and Confluence
- Minimum 3 - 5 years work experience within the Financial Services Industry is essential
What's in it for you?
- Work in a key high profile role
- Opportunity to further develop your knowledge of multi asset class trading, connectivity and the world of trading.
- Work with some of the biggest names in financial industry
- Work in a cohesive friendly, non-judgmental work environment where there are no politics
- Current staff quote that “this is an exciting and passionate place to work”
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a successful fast growing global leading company with exciting solutions. If you feel you have the required skills and would like to join this exciting company in London… please get in contact with Antonio ASAP. Antonio.Ciarleglio@harringtonstarr.com Call direct: +44 (0) 203 587 7543