London, United Kingdom
Sales – Mid-level, SaaS, Open Banking, Fintech, Start-up, London
Italian, French or German speaker
Up to £60,000 basic salary + commission
A rapidly growing provider of SaaS Open Banking solutions is looking to hire a mid-level new business salesperson in London ASAP. Their solutions support banks and fintech companies to connect with each other as part of the Open Banking revolution driven by the PSD2 directive that allows service providers to more easily access current account information.
This is one of the hottest areas in fintech at present and my client is using the latest technology to manage the challenges of establishing and maintaining the connections between fintech firms and banks.
- New business sales targeting financial institutions and fintech companies
- Identify and make contact with prospective customers (cold-calling, events, networking, warm connections, marketing campaigns etc.)
- Build a new business pipeline and close deals in line with agreed quota
- Provide the product team with client feedback to support ongoing enhancement of the platform
- Represent the business at relevant industry and networking events
- Business fluency or better in Italian, French or German
- Experience working in a high-growth, start-up environment
- New business sales track record with experience carrying and meeting a £500k quota or higher
- Experience selling a SaaS subscription model solution
Nice to have
- Knowledge of Open Banking
What in it for you?
- Work in one of the fastest growing sectors of fintech at present
- Huge earning potential
To be considered for this role please contact Lee Harding at Harrington Starr – email@example.com