White Plains Area, United States
Sales Manager / Director of Sales
As a growing FinTech firm in Accounting Software space for the multi-national corporations, our client has a strong reputation and client base to grow rapidly in 2018 and beyond. The Sales Manager is responsible for driving revenue, profitability, and growth through large new business acquisition while managing and growing a small team of about 5 hunters largely based in NYC.
The ideal candidate will have a strong track record of managing a small but growing new business sales team with multi-million quota’s.
- Achieve North American revenue and profitability goals for new business
- Execution of strategy in-line with corporate objectives and vision
- Managing a small team of new business hunters while attending meetings with prospective clients
- Identify new potential revenue streams and business opportunities in greenfield accounts
- Maintain expert-level knowledge in key product functionality
- Provide continual input and assessments to board in order to drive ongoing improvements in sales strategy and approach.
- Develop sales processes, fine-tune current processes and work closely with senior team members to create an efficient strategy to drive sales team forward
- Work with board members to effectively manage and grow sales business
- Bachelor’s degree ideally in Business, Marketing or similar
- MBA preferred
- 5+ years sales, 5+ selling software / tech
- 3+ years managing a team
- Excellent verbal/written communication and client relationship skills
- Limited Travel required based on client needs