London, United Kingdom
Sales Manager – Regtech, Fintech, Start-up, Equity, Buy-Side, MiFID II
A fast growing Regtech start-up is looking to hire a Sales Manager to join their team in London. My client is backed by a highly thought of and specialist Fintech/Regtech VC firm and are willing to offer equity options to incentivise long term commitment to the business.
Their products are sold to the buy-side and help fund managers to both meet MiFID II obligation but also to analyse their data which helps them save costs and drive efficiencies within their business.
- New business sales targeting buy-side firms in the UK and Europe
- Generating prospects through cold calling, event, networking and your existing contacts
- Building a pipeline of opportunities in line with agreed targets
- Close new business deals in line with agreed quota
- Contributing ideas to product development using feedback from prospective clients
- Representing the brand at networking and industry events
- Build and maintain an accurate and up to date CRM
- New business sales track record in fintech and/or regtech
- Experience selling to buy-side firms
- Consistent on target performer
- Demonstrable knowledge of MiFID II
- Expert at negotiating commercial and contractual terms
- Able to work in a start-up environment with less structure, more autonomy and wider ranging responsibilities
What’s in it for you?
- Earn equity options in a high-growth start-up backed by a credible VC firm
- Work to a high degree of autonomy
- Move the role as quick as possible into a managerial positions as sales allow
To be considered for this role please contact Lee Harding at Harrington Starr – firstname.lastname@example.org