Sutton, United Kingdom
Sales Manager- (Data, Big Data)
Our globally successful market data provider has an opportunity for someone to join their experienced, award winning and very successful EMEA sales team. This is a new role in a new sales division managing a sales team of four Account Executives.
You will be dealing with high value data solutions to the Petrochemical and Energy Industries and you will be experienced and able to demonstrate success within previous sales roles operating at Director, CEO and Senior Trader level negotiating large revenue deals.
What you will need:
• Minimum of 3-4 years proven sales experience with demonstrable success and able to have high in-depth business discussions with senior decision makers.
• Professional proficiency in both English and one other European language.
• Commercially minded, sharp and intelligent with a strong motivation to succeed managing a high performing sales team.
• Experience in selling data solutions or selling in the Petrochemical Markets though not essential, would be a huge advantage, as would previous sales management experience.
• Be prepared for foreign travel.