New York, United States
Sales Manager, New Business (FinTech)
A Global Financial Technology and software client is looking for specialized hunters selling into the Financial Services community. Selling Enterprise Software solutions that run across Order Management Systems (OMS), Execution Management Systems (EMS), FIX, Invesment Management Solutions, etc, they have leading products and reputation in the market. This role can be based in New York City or Boston.
The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of new business acquisition experience selling Financial Technology Enterprise level software solutions into the financial services community.
- Build and use a Rolodex of contacts in the Financial Services markets to canvass for new business
- Prospect, cold-call and generate revenue with non-existent clients in said space
- Drive revenue by using network to find applicable decision makers to close new business
- Demonstrate viable market knowledge and the value added of our clients enterprise software solutions
- Hunter mentality, expertise in new business sales and the ability to knock down doors
- 5+ years of hunter, new logo acquisition experience a must with proven ability to over-achieve quotas
- BA / BS degree from an accredited 4 year institution
- Background in Financial Technology Enterprise level software targeted for Financial Services a must.
*We have numerous roles across all aspects of Financial Technology in North America so if this role isn’t suitable but you are interested in a new challenge please contact Ricky Singh at: +1 (646)381-2067.