New York, United States
Sales Manager - Mortgage & Data Analytics
An growing global Financial Technology firm which is one of the top selling Market Data companies within their space, is looking for a hunter to close new business within the mortgage banking industry. With revamped products and with exceptional peers within the business, they have experienced tremendous growth the past 2-3 year and as such are looking for a sales manager to lead a team of 8-10 hunters around the US.
- 5+ years direct management of a team of 5-10 sales hunters
- Hunting experience with a proven track record closing deals in the mortgage banking industry
- 10+ years’ experience selling market data and analytics
- Experience with monthly transactions subscription sales on multi-year basis
- Proven track record of hitting annual quota, ideally within the fin-tech market space.
- Excellent presentation, business writing, analytical and oral communication skills.
- College/University bachelor’s degree required
- Knowing multiple languages is a plus.
- Willingness to travel.
- Be proactive with phone dials, social media networking, and attending events for new business lead generation.
- Manage and optimize 10 person sales team located across the US
- Build sales plans; build out KPIs, set targets, project revenues, track pipelines etc
- Interact with other departments to ensure new clients are supported effectively
- and receiving the right levels of service.
- Work closely with the product specialists to close sales leads.
- Achieve/exceed sales objectives and quotas through closing new business and up-selling with current clients.
We have numerous sales and marketing roles across all aspects of Financial Technology in North America so if this role isn’t suitable, but you are interested in a new challenge please contact Ricky Singh at: +1 (646) 381-2067