London, United Kingdom
Sales Manager – Fintech, Investment Banking, Start-up, Capital Markets
A start-up capital markets fintech business is looking to establish a new office in London by hiring a Sales Manager to lead their expansion in the EMEA region. Building on their success in the US and Asia, they are looking for someone that can develop the territory and help them continue their meteoric growth.
In the short period of time since being founded they have launched 3 platforms that help investment banks to showcase their client’s products and share information with potential investors. They have caught up and usurped established vendors in their market space and have grabbed an impressive market share in the process.
- New business sales targeting banks and large corporates across the EMEA region
- Initially working from home and/or a managed services office, you will help to establish the brand here with the aim of opening a full office and hiring a team
- Prospect new clients, manage the sales cycle through to close and meet agreed annual sales quota
- Evangelise the products at relevant industry and networking events
- Convey the brand message and backstory as to why former industry professionals, dismayed with the quality of the solutions they were using, decided to create a business providing the solutions they would want to use
- 5+ years of experience selling into the financial services sector – ideally to top tier investment banks
- New business hunter who thrives on creating new relationships and closing deals
- Proven track record of consistently meeting sales targets
- Able to work to a high degree of autonomy and take on ad hoc tasks as required
What’s in it for you?
- The chance to join a high-growth fintech start-up with a fantastic product suite
- Create yourself a senior position in the company by establishing the EMEA office in London
To be considered for this role please send your CV to Lee Harding at Harrington Starr – email@example.com