New York, United States
Senior Sales Executive, Enterprise Software (FinTech)
A Global Financial Technology and software client is looking for specialized hunters selling into the Financial Services community. After reinvesting hundreds of millions of dollars into their own technology over the past few years, our client are ready to make a push to the market with some of the most cutting edge solutions available to the financial institutions. With a globally recognized and highly reputable name, there is expected growth of over 100% over the next year plus.
Selling Enterprise Software solutions that run across Order Management Systems (OMS), Execution Management Systems (EMS), FIX, Invesment Management Solutions, etc, they have leading products and reputation in the market. This role can be based in New York City or Boston. This will be a hybrid sales role mainly focused on New Business but also upselling existing accounts.
This is an individual contributor role with no immediate manager duties. You are however expected to manage your territory, accounts and pipeline growth.
The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of new business acquisition experience selling Financial Technology Enterprise level software solutions into the financial services community.
Responsibilities & Key Skills:
- Understanding the complexity of a multi-stake holder enterprise sale to the C-Suite with average sales cycles of 1+ years and average deal sizes of $1M+.
- Build and use a Rolodex of contacts in the Financial Services markets to canvass for new business
- Drive revenue by using network to find applicable decision makers to close new business
- Demonstrate viable market knowledge and the value added of our clients enterprise software solutions
- Hunter mentality, expertise in new business sales and the ability to knock down doors
- 5+ years of hunter, new logo acquisition experience a must with proven ability to over-achieve quotas
- Experience selling enterprise software with average deal sizes $1M+
- Experience selling to C-Suite, including COO, CIO, CTO, CFO and CEO.
- BA / BS degree from an accredited 4 year institution
- Background in Financial Technology Enterprise level software targeted for Financial Services a must.
*We have numerous roles across all aspects of Financial Technology in North America so if this role isn’t suitable but you are interested in a new challenge please contact Ricky Singh at: +1 (646)381-2067.