Rochester, NY, United States
North Starr's client is a cloud security company who partners with a whole host of fortune 1000 companies.
They are currently looking for a high caliber Sales Manager based in Boston to drive revenue across the East Coast region.
The Job Role:
As Sales Manager you will be expect to engage and execute on qualified leads, selling the full coverage of cloud solutions. As a proven leader in the space you will demonstrated success in driving revenue across the East Coast territory and be familiar with the key stakeholders in the region in which to develop business. The successful hire will inspire, lead and manage a small team of account executives, targeting the large enterprises in the fortune 500 customer base.
- Manage a sales pipeline and identifying key stakeholder in the region
- Lead and grow a team of 3 Account Executives
- Deliver and sell the cloud based security solutions.
- Increase revenue growth and building relationships across the territory
- Meet with clients across the region, demonstrating and presenting the businesses extensive security solutions
- Work closely with marketing, sales engineers and BD team to ensure prospects are correctly interacted with in every step of the sales cycle
- A minimum 3 years experience within a management or team lead capacity
- Proven successful experience in B2B SaaS sales
- Consistent overachiever in sales targets and revenue
- Expert knowledge and track record selling cloud security and cost optimization solutions
- Ability to demo and present to key stakeholders including CEO's & COO's
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
This is an excellent opportunity to join a series A funded organisation at the starting point of their growth with massive ambitious plans.