London, United Kingdom
Sales-force Administrator - Finance - London
- Work with the closely with Salesforce Admin and Developer team to deliver Salesforce rebuild project.
- Deliver work items to test environments, liaise with QA for sign off, before delivering to Production.
- Migrate existing custom functionality to Salesforce natives’ features.
- Build new functionality making use of Salesforce natives features or automation's
Ability / Expertise
- Salesforce Administration (Custom and Standard Objects, Profiles and Permissions etc.).
- Salesforce Automation's (Workflows, Process Builder, Visual Flow etc.)
- Ability to read and understand Salesforce Apex. Ability to write is not necessary.
- Salesforce Lightning Experience
- Experience with a Salesforce rebuild or greenfield project
- Salesforce Administrator Certification
- Salesforce Platform App Builder Certification
- Salesforce Advanced Administrator Certification
- University level Computer Science or similar degree
This will be a busy role in a team so the successful candidate’s behaviors will need to strongly be aligned to our values:
- Champion the client: customer service is a passion, cultivates trust, has clarity and communicates well, works with pace and momentum
- Lead the way: innovative and resilient, strong learning agility and curiosity
- Love what we do: Conscientiousness - has high self-discipline, carefulness, thoroughness and organisation, Flexible and adaptable