Chertsey, United Kingdom
Sales Executive – Inside Sales, IT Operations, Automation, Business Development
£35,000 - £45,000 + commission + benefits
A leading provider of software that automates mission critical IT operations processes is looking to recruit a Sales Executive / Inside Sales. They have a number of major banking customers in the UK including two top tier investment banks and two top retail banks.
They are a medium sized, privately owned business with a global presence and ambitions to significantly increased revenues during 2019. They are doubling the size of the sales team in order to maintain this momentum and this hire is urgent.
- Generating prospects through cold calling and following up leads from marketing
- Qualify prospects and book sales meetings / demonstrations
- Maintaining an up to date and accurate sales CRM
- Providing assistance to the Senior Sales team
- Inside sales / business development experience – 2+ years
- Experience selling software/IT/technology solutions
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong relationship building skills
- Accessible to the office in Woking
What’s in it for you?
- Earn commission for each sales meeting that you book and the team attends
- Earn commission on deals you initiated that close
- The chance to progress to a Senior Sales role at the company
To be considered for this role please contact Lee Harding at Harrington Starr – firstname.lastname@example.org