New York, United States
Sales Executive – Tier 2 Financial Software Sales
A global FinTech firm based in New York City is looking to add an experienced Sr. Sales Executive to their Loan Originations Software Sales team. Known as a leader in the Financial Technology industry, they are looking for a new business hunter to help build out their North American markets. Looking for people based in NYC and Toronto, potential for remote.
The ideal candidate will have 3+ years in the commercial lending software sales to Banks with a background in the commercial banking industry.
- Thorough knowledge of the Commercial Lending in Banking community, understanding the markets needs and challenges while carrying over a network.
- Ability to have in-depth conversations about Risk Software Technology
- Hunter mentality, this role is focused in new business sales
- Energetic, passionate and entrepreneurial mindset with a never-let-die attitude
- Ability to build strong relationships and leverage network to find and approach decision makers
- Drive revenue by acquiring new major accounts in the Commercial Lending industry
- Develop and remain current with product knowledge, market information, and relevant news
- Understanding the enterprise software sell and how they can best serve each potential client
- Utilize CRM data-base to organize key contacts and decision makers
- Break down barriers via cold-calling, email marketing and networking to raise brand awareness
- 3+ Years of experience in the Commercial Lending Software Sales
- Hunter, new logo acquisition experience a must with proven ability to over-achieve quotas
- BA / BS degree from an accredited 4-year university
- Background in software sales to banks
- Background working in a Commercial Bank
Our client offers a very competitive base salary and commission structure. Apply now for more information.
*We have numerous roles across all aspects of Financial Technology in North America so if this role isn’t suitable but you are interested in a new challenge please contact Ricky Singh at: +1 (646)381-2067.