Jersey City, United States
Sales Executive – Real-Time Payment Software
An established Silicon Valley business and Global leader in the FinTech Software Product industry is looking for a subject matter sales expert in the payment software space based out of their office in the greater New York City area. Having grown rapidly with a focus on the European Markets, they are looking to shift the focus back to growing the US and growing the sales team here. Currently just a team of 4 total sales here, there is an incredible amount of whitespace for a hungry hunter looking to take advantage of an over-the-top incentive plan.
This candidate will be considered an SME in payment software and has an established track record of managing his/her own end to end sales cycle, is a great prospector and closer, and has a proven history of exceeding targets and quotas while selling into the T2 & T3 regional banks.
- Manage own end to end full sales cycle, is as good at prospecting as closing
- Identify new potential revenue streams and business opportunities within prospective new clients
- Maintain expert-level knowledge in key product functionality on payment software
- Hunter mentality, expertise in new business sales and the ability to knock down doors
- Ability to identify, approach and close the correct key decision makers
- Achieve multi-million dollar revenue quotas by bringing in new name accounts
Must Have Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- 3+ years new business sales in payments software
- 3+ years targeting and closing business within the Transactional Banking or CIO Payments offices of banks
- 3+ years managing a revenue quota, 2+ years $MM revenue quota with track record of success
- 3+ years of enterprise software sales