New York, United States
Sales Executive – Portfolio Management & Analytics Software to Financial Services
A growing FinTech firm that provide portfolio management and analytics software to financial services, are looking for a hunter with experience selling licensed software. We are looking for a quota exceeding sales hunter with the track record to support it, to financial services. Our client has a strong reputation and a global client base that is growing rapidly. The sales executive is responsible for the full sales cycle, from generating leads, doing demos and driving revenues and closing.
- Responsible for the sale of software licenses and professional services.
- Work with prospects to understand and identify their objectives and needs while aligning our products and services where opportunities exist.
- Strive to increase market share and support sales & marketing programs, RFP’s, bids and other client requirements to grow sales and strengthen relationships.
- Communicate the value proposition and Return on Investment (ROI) to prospective clients.
- Manage the sales process: prospect, generate leads, qualify opportunities and "quarterback" the team to position Quantifi solutions to solve the clients’ business problems.
- Thoroughly understand and significantly influence the prospective clients’ decision-making process.
- Perform sales presentations/demonstrations to position Quantifi solutions with identified needs.
- Achieve/exceed sales objectives and quotas through the expansion and growth of business relationships with new clients using a consultative and process-driven approach.
Skills & Requirements:
- Minimum of 5 to 7 years’ experience in the financial capital markets industry with deep understanding of Risk and the OTC markets.
- Independent thinker, with good judgment skills and proven track record in problem-solving.
- Proactive approach to sales.
- Must be capable of balancing general prospecting requirements, fulfilling client needs, and meeting company strategic goals.
- Superior presentation, business writing, and oral communication skills.
- Must be comfortable working at all levels of an organization.
- College/University degree required, MBA preferred