London, United Kingdom
Sales Executive, Maternity Leave Cover, London
Competitive Base Salary, and excellent Company Benefits
Our client, a Global leader in clearing multi-asset classes, across International Exchanges and Trading platforms, is urgently seeking an experienced multi-lingual sales executive to provide maternity leave cover in this key sales position. My client is looking for a candidate with a Financial Markets experience and background from either a Fintech Vendor, Institutional Bank or Asset Manager, with expertise in OTC Markets and Trading Platforms, selling into and develop relationships across both the Buy and Sell Side.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Retention and growth of revenue from existing clients.
- Be the primary point of contact, must effectively identify solutions, and resolve customer issues.
- Protect and increase revenue from existing client accounts
- Create and execute go to market plans for designated territory
- Carry out regular client status and review meetings with C level within at client accounts
- Increase demand for solutions and services
- Spend time travelling to and meet existing customers, ensuring increase in new products sales
- Support the business development and relationship management across the team
- Attend industry events, conferences and promoting client roadshows
Essential Experience Required Include:
- Degree level education
- English language native or fluency, plus fluency in a European language, ideally Italian, German, French, Portuguese, orr Spanish
- 5 years Sales or Relationship Management experience in the Financial Markets
- Highly motivated self-starter, creative, team supportive
- Experience and knowledge of OTC Markets and electronic trading platforms is essential
What’s in it for you?
- An excellent opportunity to join a successful global player with exciting solution and services.
- Join a business that has enjoyed year on year double digit growth for the last five years
- Play a vital role in manging the strategic growth of the business in key regions
- Working with talented highly regarded management with a dynamic and mature outlook.
If you have the required experience, skills and ambition to succeed, based in London City, with European travel, please contact: Antonio.Ciarleglio@harringtonstarr.com or call office: +44 (0) 203 587 7543 , or outside office hours mobile: +44 (0) 7973 432 428