London, United Kingdom
Sales Executive. London
Competitive Base with x 2 OTE Commission
Our client is a young start-up consultancy company with a wealth of technical and development expertise, specialising in developing and supporting low-latency java based solutions for Hedge Funds, Investment Banks, and Trading Companies. The business is based in the UK with customers in London, US and Europe.
Our client is seeking a highly motivated, dynamic and proactive “hunter” mentality Sales professional with a genuine live network of contacts up to CTO/COO level across the Financial Markets Trading Community in either or both The Buy and Sell Side.
Key Responsibilities include;
- Identify and close new business opportunities up to CTO/COO level across the Financial Markets Trading Community in either or both The Buy and Sell Side.
- Respond to RFI’s & RFP’s, and provide presentations.
- Follow up customers’ interest regarding solutions and articulate value proposition
- Attending relevant events and seminars relevant to sales activities.
- Achieve defined sales targets.
Experience and Skills required;
- BA, B.Sc. or Master’s degree in business or finance, desirable although not essential
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proactive, tenacious, entrepreneurial, energetic and flexible.
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in the FinTech Sales, ideally from a Consultancy, Software Solutions or Trading Platform Vendor, or SAAS Provider.
- Knowledge of financial markets and experience with electronic trading solutions or software
- Strong interest and passion for Financial Technology
- A team player with strong focus on results
- Must be adaptable – part of a small Sales Team
- Occasional travel to clients outside UK may be required
What’s in it for you?
- An exciting and challenging role within the financial technology sector.
- Be a part of a high paced leading edge company with friendly, supportive and highly skilled colleagues.
- Be part of a company that focuses on technological innovation
- Exceptional opportunity for personal growth and fulfilling career potential in a fast-paced environment.
- Be part of a company where contributions are recognised and achievements are rewarded and celebrated.
This is an urgent requirement, my client wishes to hire ASAP!
Interested? Please contact without delay Antonio.Ciarleglio@harringtonstarr.com Call direct line: +44 (0)973 432 428 for a confidential conversation. ** Interviews Are Taking Place in January 2018!! **