London, United Kingdom
Account Executive - Investment Management Software
Our Client is looking for an Account Executive to join their sales team. The goal of the AE is to help identify potential clients and communicate and align their benefit to the buyer based on their understanding of the buyer's pain points and purchasing goals, and ultimately "close" the deal. This individual will walk the customer through the entire buying process and proactively address clients’ needs to facilitate the sales process. The AE will be responsible to contribute to meaningful increases in sales and maintain our company-client relationships at the highest standard.
Our client is a dynamic, rapidly growing financial technology company. This position offers a strong base salary and great commission plan. Their employees who demonstrate high performance and commitment will have the opportunity for career development and advancement within sales.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Help identify and target qualified prospects
- Educate and guide prospects through the buyer’s journey to help them learn how our clients products can improve their business
- Manage a pipeline of inbound and self-sourced leads to identify, engage, and develop relationships with potential buyers
- Dissect and qualify prospects’ business goals to determine how our client can meet their business needs
- Close business with new and existing customers at or above quota level
- Partner with marketing and technology departments to execute sales strategy as the company introduces enhancements to existing solutions and/or releases new products
- Work with C-level leadership, marketing team and team leaders to discuss strategies for continued growth
- Be proactive in identifying changing market needs
Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited 4-year university
- 3-5 years of SaaS sales experience to pension funds, advisors, endowments, and the secondary market
- Experience with 6-18 month sales cycles and 6-7 figure deal sizes with a multi-stakeholder process
- Have thorough knowledge of the financial buy-side, specifically the institutional investor community
- Have understanding of SaaS solutions sales cycles, including performing presentations and demos
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Strong interpersonal, consultative selling and closing skills
- Enthusiastic and self-driven sense of motivation, hunter mentality
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
*We have numerous roles across all aspects of Financial Technology in North America so if this role isn’t suitable but you are interested in a new challenge please contact Ricky Singh at: +1 (646)381-2067.