Atlanta, United States
Sales Executive – Investment Management (NYC or ATL)
This company provides the institutional investment community with a database and cloud-based analytics platform to help make data-driven decisions, identify, and capitalize on global investment trends and better position their funds for success.
The ideal candidate will be a successful new business ‘hunter’ with strong market knowledge and experience within the Investment Management/Data Analytics space, focused on software sales into Institutional Investors and Consultants.
- Drive revenue by acquiring new strategic accounts within Institutional Investors and Wealth Management industry
- Break down barriers via cold-calling, email marketing and networking to raise brand awareness
- Generate leads and perform demos to sell suite of 7 products
- Develop and remain current with product knowledge, market information, and relevant news
- 2-3 years’ full sales cycle experience with quota-facing, proven track record
- Industry relevance – Investment/Wealth Management market knowledge
- Data/Analytics SaaS sales experience
- Hunter mentality, expertise in new business sales and the ability to knock down doors
- Energetic, motivated and entrepreneurial mindset with a go-getter attitude
- Ability to build strong relationships and leverage network to find and approach decision makers
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing team with a vibrant, tech startup culture. The benefits are unmatched with work/life balance, fully covered health insurance, catered lunches, paid gym membership, team outings, and more!
Our client offers a very competitive base salary and commission structure. Apply now for more information.
*We have several roles across all aspects of Financial Technology in North America so if this role isn’t suitable, but you are interested in a new challenge please send your CV to Chelsea.firstname.lastname@example.org.