London, United Kingdom
Sales Executive – Hedge Funds, UK and EMEA, London Based
Competitive Base Salary with x 2 OTE Commission Plan
Harrington Starr is proud to partner with a well-established New York City based client, who is the now planning to establish a permanent presence in London with a team who will be responsible for UK and EMEA Region. Our client is looking to appoint a Sales Executive with a proven background in selling complex Financial Technology Solutions, ideally to the Hedge Fund Community in the UK and EMEA. The ideal candidate will have previously worked for a financial technology vendor selling licence software solutions and managing long sales processes running from six to 12 month, and capable of establishing meaningful relationships with C-level clients.
Essential experience required:
- 3-5 years sales experience in a New Business Sales role selling complex financial technology software
- Strong ‘’Hunter’’ mentality, highly self-motivated, tenacious, dynamic and ambitious
- Proven sales track record in achieving or exceeding annual sales targets
- Consultative sales expertise and approach across a diverse portfolio of software products
- Sales experience selling Regulatory, Reconciliation, Reporting, Treasury or Payment Solutions, is highly desirable. Strong relationship building skills and ability to open new sales opportunities
This is a new role and you will be responsible for all new business sales to Hedge Funds in the UK and EMEA Region. You will be expected to build strong relationships with key clients, hunt out opportunities to sell different software products and consulting services.
Our client is enjoying a period of significant growth and is looking for a talented sales executive in what will be a high profile role and help take the business to take them to the next stage of growth in this region.
What’s in it for you?
- A competitive basic salary
- Fantastic commission structure
- A future opportunity to help build the sale team.
The company is going through a period of rapid growth and is planning to add this new team member by the end of 2017, or early 2018 latest. If you share a passion, enthusiasm and drive in selling complex solutions, and wish to be part of a new success story in London, please apply to Antonio Ciarleglio. Tel: +44 (0) 203 587 7543 or email: email@example.com
We also have several other roles FinTech Sales and Marketing in London, UK. If this opportunity is not suitable, and you are interested in exploring a new challenge please contact me on: firstname.lastname@example.org