London, United Kingdom
Sales Executive – Fixed Income, Electronic Trading, French Speaking
A leading provider of electronic trading solutions to the fixed income markets is looking for a French speaking salesperson. My client is a market leading brand that counts many of the world’s top banks, dealers and buy side firms among their global client list.
- They need an experienced salesperson with French languages to cover French speaking Europe, selling to new clients but also increasing revenues from existing accounts.
- Working with the head of sales to devise and execute a sales strategy
- Build a sales pipeline in line with agreed quota
- Develop an understanding of the key challenges and drivers behind buy side trading activity and regulations
- Build and develop senior client relationships such as head of trading
- Maintain and knowledge base of the markets including regulations and trends
- Business fluency in French
- Strong contact base within the French speaking buy side community
- Strong knowledge and experience with fixed income (other asset classes will be considered)
- Willing to travel
What’s in it for you?
- Work for a market leading business
- Benefit from a collaborative working environments that operates very much as a team unit
- Be at the forefront of electronic trading in fixed income
To be considered for this role please contact Lee Harding at Harrington Starr – email@example.com / 0203 587 7007