London, United Kingdom
Sales Executive – Fintech, Start-up, Investment Management
Well-funded and rapidly growing fintech start-up is looking to recruit their first sales person to support one of the founders in expanding their footprint of investment management clients. With high profile investors and a game-changing product, they are tipped to be one of the biggest success stories in fintech.
- Working with marketing and various other teams internally, your job will be to generate outbound sales activity and manage inbound interest
- Work with the product teams to ensure that all necessary sales/marketing collateral is available for prospect clients
- My client has designed a process whereby prospects can freely test the product with the role of the salesperson being to ensure this interest is converted into business
- Support the business in refining their sales process
- Build pipeline and close business in-line with agreed quota
- Either; a sales background in investment management solutions with strong knowledge of the trade lifecycle and technical knowledge. Or, someone from a middle office/operations background interested in moving into a sales position
- Candidates must understand how data moves between investment systems such as; OMS, Performance, risk and IBOR solutions and the role of administrators and custodians
- Interested in working for a start-up where tasks can be varied and a can-do attitude is required to find solutions
What’s in it for you?
- Earn share options in a well-funded business that is already working with top tier global investment banks
- As the first salesperson you will have the opportunity to position yourself for more senior/leadership positions are they arise
- Work and learn from the leadership team who are all from senior positions at major investment banks
To be considered for this role please contact Lee Harding at Harrington Starr – firstname.lastname@example.org