London, United Kingdom
Sales Executive – Fintech, Front Office, Electronic Trading, Hedge Fund
£50,000 - £70,000 + bonus + benefits
A leading provider of front office systems used by hedge funds to trade across multiple asset classes is looking for a Sales Executive to join their team in London. My client has gone from strength to strength on the back of a growing product suite and a series of major recent client wins.
They are looking for someone that has a foundation of experience in trading systems sales that can target prospective hedge fund customers. You will have support from technical pre-sales and will be responsible for managing the end to end sales cycle.
- Cold-calling, networking, building and nurturing relationships with prime brokers and using existing contacts to generate prospects
- Manage the sales cycle from initial contract through to deal closure
- Work with pre-sales and senior management to complete RFIs and RFPs
- Gain buy-in from client business and technology stakeholders where required
- Build pipeline and close business in line with agreed annual quota
- Provide input into the product team to support product development
- Knowledge of listed products – equities, future and options etc.
- Understanding of electronic trading
- Knowledge of the hedge fund industry
- Proven ability to generate pipeline and manage a sales cycle
- Able to overcome objections and win business in a competitive market
What’s in it for you?
- Sell a product that is seeing huge uptake from the market
- Develop your business and technical knowledge
- Earn lucrative bonuses to reward your sales successes
To be considered for this role please contact Lee Harding at Harrington Starr – email@example.com