New York, United States
Sales Executive - Sales Software
A very exciting startup is looking to add a sales executive as they are experiencing rapid growth this year. The sales team are all hitting numbers and the book of business has exploded, they are looking for Sales associates to do BD work and manage existing books of clients to upsell as well as a sales exec at in a full closing role. As a FinTech software vendor to the largest banks, funds and M&A firms in the world, this is an outstanding opportunity for someone looking to get their foot in the door to the world of Financial Technology.
Ideal candidates will have about 2-3 years of full cycle quota carrying sales experience into Investment Banking M&A.
Relevant Skills & Responsibilities:
- Professional attitude and mindset, well-spoken when it comes to banking language and understanding of the M&A, IPO, & Debt Financing space, must be able to meet face to face with clients regularly.
- B2B Sales experience in the technology industry
- Hunter mentality, expertise in new business sales and the ability to knock down doors
- Ability to build strong relationships and leverage network to find and approach decision makers
- Develop and remain current with product knowledge, market information, and relevant news
- Break down barriers via cold-calling, email marketing and networking to raise brand awareness
- 2+ years of full cycle quota carrying software / SaaS sales
- Hunter attitude, ambitious and can knock down doors.
- BA / BS degree from accredited 4-year institution
- Background in B2B technology sales
- Proficiency using Customer Relationship Management tools i.e. Salesforce
Apply now for more information.
*We have numerous roles across all aspects of Financial Technology in North America so if this role isn’t suitable but you are interested in a new challenge please contact Ricky Singh at: +1 (646)381-2067.