London, United Kingdom
Sales Executive – Cloud IT, Data Centres and Managed Services
Salary up to £45,000 basic + commission and benefits
Our client is one of UK’s premier provider of Data Centres and hosting of Cloud IT Solutions. They supply clients with a range of IT services for hosting, data centres and managing the cloud for business applications. Their annual revenues are over £75million, growing rapidly year on year.
Location is either London or Reading – depending on candidate preference. This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious and technically minded individual to further their career in IT sales with an award winning company.
Skills and knowledge required:
- Technical background – Microsoft, Cisco certified
- Minimum of 3 years technical sales or pre-sales experience, with a passion to progress to sales
- Highly interested in IT (Data Centres, Cloud, IT Virtualisation)
- Social media savvy
- Sales mentality with a passion to be client facing, close deals and seek out new logo opportunities
- Strong communication skills – comfortable in giving presentations and writing proposals
- A combination of new business and account management
- Following up inbound leads, building relationships with prospects and selling solutions
- Shadowing the senior sales teams, consistent product and sales training
- Collaborating with the Marketing and Senior Sales teams on new campaigns
- Representing the company at expos and events
What’s in it for you?
If you are excited by IT and the world of technology and would like to develop your career into a client facing sales person - this role would provide you with a fulfilling opportunity to develop a career with one of UK’s best companies within this market. You will have a 6 month intensive on-boarding and training process and continuous support and focus on self-development.
Here are some of the benefits:
- Salary: £45,000 with on Target Earnings: of £70,000+ (uncapped)
- Experienced and knowledgeable team of senior sales and technical experts to learn from
- Entrepreneurial and savvy company culture, giving you the opportunity to make a difference
- Generous vacation policy, health & welfare benefits
This is an urgent hire – please contact Ani Lputian at North Starr
email@example.com 0203 587 7007