New York, United States
Sr. Sales Executive – Buy-Side Market Data
An growing global Financial Technology firm which is one of the top selling Market Data companies within their space, is looking for a hunter to close new business within the buy side client base. After a very profitable 2019 and, astonishingly, an even more successful 2020 thus far, they are looking to grow the business from 25 total people to about 40, largely on the sales team.
- Hunting experience with a proven track record closing deals in buy side institutions
- 5+ years’ experience selling market data to sell side firms.
- Experience with monthly transactional data sales with multiple year subscriptions
- Proven track record of hitting annual quota, ideally within the fin-tech market space.
- Excellent presentation, business writing, analytical and oral communication skills.
- College/University bachelor’s degree required
- Knowing multiple languages is a plus.
- Willingness to travel.
- Be proactive with phone dials, social media networking, and attending events for new business lead generation.
- Candidate must generate sales leads and close business with buy-side and the trading floor in those businesses
- Interact with other departments to ensure new clients are supported effectively
- and receiving the right levels of service.
- Work closely with the product specialists to close sales leads.
- Achieve/exceed sales objectives and quotas through closing new business and up-selling with current clients.
We have numerous sales and marketing roles across all aspects of Financial Technology in North America so if this role isn’t suitable, but you are interested in a new challenge please contact Ricky Singh at: +1 (646) 381-2067