London, United Kingdom
SALES EXECUTIVE , INVESTMENT RESEARCH , FINTECH, NEW LOGO BUSINESS- UP TO £85K PLUS COMMISSION
Harrington Starr are delighted to be working with an innovative Investment Research provider to support their growth strategy.
We have newly partnered with this firm and have been tasked with finding a natural sales hunter to join their growing team and hit the ground running within this fast-paced business.
As a sales executive working for our client, you will be responsible for the following work streams:
- Identifying new client via cold calling and networking opportunities
- ‘Build the brand’ via events and stakeholder engagement
- Proactively deal with inbound sales enquiries and ensure comprehensive follow up in an expeditious manner
- Work to an agreed sales quota as determined by your line manager
- Ensure all new leads are documented on the CRM system in a methodical manner
- Previous experience of selling investment research
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience selling into the financial services vertical
- Comprehensive knowledge of the buy and sell-side
- Book of contacts amongst Top tier financial institutions
- University educated
WHATS IN IT FOR YOU?
- Opportunity to join an established organisation and to progress into more senior appointments globally
- Ability to work how you wish, no micromanagement
- Competitive package and transparent commission scheme
For further information, please contact Michael Pastor: firstname.lastname@example.org