Bracknell, Berkshire, United Kingdom
Sales Engineer (Video PC)
Up to 65,000 basic and bonus, benefits
Our client is a Global Leader in Communication Services and UC. They work with some of the largest global Fortune 1000 companies and other clients in various industries. They are a well-established business, growing in revenues and offering for the last 20 years. The four main components they offer are: conferencing and collaborating, managed voice solutions, network services and digital media services.
Due to considerable growth, they are now looking to expand their UK pre-sales team with a specific focus on new logo acquisition and customer support. They are now looking for an exceptional Sales Engineer to focus on their Video PC offering.
- Build long-lasting and trustworthy relationships with a set of enterprise accounts
- Attend client pitches and become a SME in the VIDEO PC space
- Assist sales team on customer meetings with new and existing customers
- Build deep and consultative relationships with your client base
Skills and Requirements:
- 5+ years’ experience as a video specialist – following the customer journey through to fruition
- Working on Video Transformation projects
- Working closely with Managed Video partner(s)
- Able to “hit the ground running”
- Ideally French language skills (Spanish would also be a bonus).
- Many projects will be France based, so you would be expected to travel to France or potentially Belgium approximately once per month
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive package with bonus elements
- Excellent company benefits and flexible work/life balance
- Clear career trajectory and growth opportunities
- A progression culture focused on winning market share and digitalisation
This is a competitive position so please get in touch with Ani Lputian as soon as possible to discuss further details & share your updated CV…
020 3800 0983