New York, United States
Sales Engineer - Fintech
Our client is a leading provider of compliance office solutions in the global financial markets. Their clients include some of the largest global financial institutions including the largest banks, asset managers, leading hedge funds, pension funds, insurers, brokers, clearing members and corporates. A unique culture is defined by the ample opportunities available for personal growth. Team members are encouraged to learn, develop, discover and realize ambitions that will shape their professional lives.
The role can be based in NYC or DC, and reports to the Head of Sales Engineering.
Our client are looking to expand their dynamic, hard-working, innovative, and fast-paced team of professionals to support the accelerated growth of our company. With an immediate need for a Business Solutions Consultant to join our sales organization, the ideal candidate will be energetic, aggressive and passionate about revenue growth. a deep understanding of the financial / capital markets and play a pivotal role in developing future growth, and provide vision, direction to leadership.
Specific sales experience is not required, sales training will be provided. Your specific duties will include:
- Partnering with sales team to manage sales process until contract stage.
- Support sales cycle from first client meeting until closing stages
- Own full RFP process
- Act as the SME for the sales team
- Run client pitches, demos, proofs of concept to C-Level leadership in potential client meetings
- Supporting the formulation and creativity of go-to-market strategies, priorities and close plans to score major account wins.
- Responsibility tracking and reporting to management on your Key Performance Indicators
- Ability to quickly understand complex issues and develop and apply simplified frameworks to facilitate broader organizational understanding, decision-making and action.
- Strong ability to manage multiple projects and meet critical deadlines.
- Supporting sales team to hit yearly revenue targets
- 4 year BS/BA degree required from an accredited university
- 3-7 years experience in Capital Markets
- Deep understanding of capital markets in the areas of Sell & Buy Side institutions, banks, and Brokerage Firms.
- Strong interest into moving more towards a sales career
- Charismatic, loves to be client facing and doesn't sweat the pressure of stakeholder meetings
- Results oriented with a strong ability to create high quality meetings while building a healthy sales pipeline for executive-level selling.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with attention to detail.
If this appeals to you, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply in right away!