London, United Kingdom
Sales Engineer - Financial Services, Close to West London
Highly Competitive Base, plus OTE Bonus and Commission. Excellent Flexible Benefits Scheme.
Our client is a global software company headquartered in the USA, with offices worldwide and providing leading edge technology solutions that drives important applications across healthcare, finance and government.
The Sales Engineer will provide subject matter expertise to new and existing clients in how the product suite bets fits their mission and business critical requirements. Working with the Sales and Account Manager, the role is very challenging, requiring a mixture of design skills, hands-on coding, presentation skills and technical architecture combined with commercial acumen. The role requires regular travel mainly across London, and also the South East and UK.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities include:
- Recommending technical application, integration, and deployment architectures,
- Designing, building and presenting Proofs of Concept (PoCs),
- Coordinating with Sales and other internal teams,
- Become the Subject Matter Expert
- Supporting marketing activities at trade shows and seminars,
- Producing collateral eg: white papers, product demonstrations, case studies,
- Keeping up-to-date with products, industry developments, competitors
Essential Experience Required
- Proven, outstanding communication and presentation skills,
- Proven business analysis and problem-solving skills as an application developer in the financial sector,
- Strong, practical knowledge of development and deployment patterns of database and integration platforms within the financial sector,
- Demonstrated ability to construct and optimize high-performance applications including database schema, code and deployment topologies.
- Definite Pluses
- Proven expertise with Cache technologies
- Solid, practical exposure to Windows, Unix/Linux, MAC OS X
- Solid, practical exposure to mid-tier application servers and ESBs
Education & Training:
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent Essential
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a first class global technology company, with excellent training and career development from a successful world leading player, providing exciting technology solutions for the Financial Services Sector. If you feel you have the required technical skills, drive and passion, to join this exciting company located close to London, please contact ASAP Antonio Ciarleglio at: Antonio.Ciarleglio@harringtonstarr.com Call: +44 (0) 203 587 7007