Bracknell, Berkshire, United Kingdom
Sales Engineer – Contact Centre as a Service (CCaaS)
Up to 40,000 basic and bonus, benefits
Our client is a Global Leader in Communication Services and UC. They work with some of the largest global Fortune 1000 companies and other clients in various industries. They are a well-established business, growing in revenues and offering for the last 20 years. The four main components they offer are: conferencing and collaborating, managed voice solutions, network services and digital media services.
Due to considerable growth, they are now looking to expand their UK pre-sales team with a specific focus on new logo acquisition and customer support. They are now looking for an exceptional Sales Engineer to focus on their CCaaS offering (Contact Centre as a Service).
- Build long-lasting and trustworthy relationships with a set of enterprise accounts
- Attend client pitches and become a SME in the CCaaS space (Contact Centre as a Service)
- Assist sales team on customer meetings with new and existing customers
- Build deep and consultative relationships with your client base
Skills and Requirements:
- Strong Cisco experience around CCaaS (Contact Centre as a Service)
- Good level of relevant experience in pre-sales and sales engineering
- Bracknell based for the first 3-6 months, after which you can be flexible and home-based
- Flexibility to travel with business
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive package with bonus elements
- Excellent company benefits and flexible work/life balance
- Clear career trajectory and growth opportunities
- A progression culture focused on winning market share and digitalisation
This is a competitive position so please get in touch with Ani Lputian as soon as possible to discuss further details & share your updated CV…
020 3800 0983