New York, United States
Sales Engineer – New York City – Up to $135,000 + Commission
Harrington Starr have partnered with a leading provider of low-latency market data and trading network infrastructure in a search for a Sales Engineer to work with clients from their New York office. Candidates should come from a strong network engineering background with excellent communications skills.
- 2 years of Network engineering background
- 2 years of experience in relevant financial technology sales engineering is preferred
- ICMP, UDP, TCP, BGP, OSPF (Unicast routing protocols)
- Multicast routing protocols (EIGRP)
- Cisco required, Arista or Juniper experience is a plus
- Excellent communications skills
In addition to this opportunity, we have other roles available. If you’re interested in this role or a similar role at another level in this space, send your resume to matt.kerwin(at)harringtonstarr.com.