New York, United States
Sales Director – Research & Events
A quickly growing Global Market Intelligence firm is looking for Account Executives to join their team. As a data, research and go to market leader serving global enterprises they are looking to expand on their Strategic presence in the $500B+ revenue realm. With access to sell all business products to the Financial Institutions, Enterprise Technology and Information markets, this is a great opportunity to build a brand name within some of the largest and most exciting companies in the world.
Ideal candidates will have an enterprise research sales background hunting new logos with $500B+ revenue firms.
- Thorough knowledge of the research space and how it affects a global business.
- Hunter mentality, expertise in new business sales and the ability to knock down doors
- Energetic, passionate and entrepreneurial mindset with a never-let-die attitude
- Ability to build strong relationships and leverage network to find and approach decision makers
- Business-to-Business sales experience in Financial Technology, Data or Research
- Drive revenue by acquiring new strategic accounts in the F1000 Markets
- Develop and remain current with product knowledge, market information, and relevant news
- Understanding market data and how they can best serve each potential client
- Utilize CRM data-base to organize key contacts and decision makers
- Break down barriers via cold-calling, email marketing and networking to raise brand awareness
- 7+ Years of research sales into large enterprise accounts
- Hunter, new logo acquisition experience a must with proven ability to over-achieve quotas
- BA / BS degree from an accredited 4 year institution
- Background in market data, financial data, market information, research, or data sets a plus
- Proficiency using Customer Relationship Management tools i.e. Salesforce
Apply now for more information.
*We have numerous roles across all aspects of Financial Technology in North America so if this role isn’t suitable but you are interested in a new challenge please contact Ricky Singh at: +1 (646)381-2067.