London, United Kingdom
Sales Director - Strictly New Business – Cyber Security, Security Analytics, SIEM
£80-£100k on the base + 2 OTE (uncapped) + benefits
An established and growing brand that has long been at the forefront of real-time analytics for financial services institutions. They have launch a cybersecurity solutions designed to work across all industries combining their real-time analytics heritage with a client driven demand for security analytics / SIEM.
- New business sales targeting the financial services sector including a vast existing client base as well as other large enterprises
- Generate sales opportunities through various channels including marketing campaigns, cold calling and from existing clients
- Working with the sales engineering team to put together tailored products demos and presentations
- Managing the sales cycle from initial contact through to close
- Secure the best commercial and contractual terms possible
- A background selling cybersecurity / security analytics / SIEM solutions
- Preferably a background selling to financial services clients
- New business hunter with a contacts base of CISO’s
- Experience at selling big ticket, complex sales cycles
- Willing to travel to visit prospective client in Europe
- REQUIRED - 10 years of Proven Sales Success
What’s in it for you?
- Join an established and growing business that is known in the financial services industry as offering the very best in real-time analytics software
- Have the support of a world class sales engineering and marketing team
- Licenses to target businesses across multiple industries
- Tap into a large existing client base to cross sell the cybersecurity products
Please provide a copy of your mobile number with your application so that we can discuss the role.
Please send a copy of your CV to Edward.email@example.com in word format.