London, United Kingdom
Sales Director / Country Manager – Data Protection, Financial Services, Start-up, Stock Options
A growing start-up that provides patented data protection solutions is looking to expand their London team with a Sales Director / Country Manager to lead sales for the UK and Europe. Their cutting edge technology support firms that want to use data whilst ensuring they comply with GDPR and other data protection mandates.
With some big name customers and top tier partnerships already established they are primed to accelerate significantly over the coming months and years. With data protection affecting almost all businesses this is quickly becoming a key area of technology spend across many industries.
- A player-coach role running sales but with the mandate to build a team over time
- Use a solution sell approach to find challenges and roadblocks at large organisations where the inability to use private data is stopping them achieving their business goals
- Workwith a talented pre-sales consultant to show what the technology can do and how it can unlock opportunities and benefit customers commercially
- Build and execute a pipeline of direct and partner sales opportunities
- Work with customers to grow the accounts and leapfrog into other departments and geographies of their business
- Be the commercial face of the business in London attending networking and industry events and contributing wherever possible to the growth of the business
- Proven record of selling complex, mid to high value software deals into blue-chip customers
- A network of senior to CXO managers involved with data privacy, digital transformation or innovation (or similar where the use of data is paramount to their business)
- The ability to coach and mentor a team over time
- With the executive team not based in the UK you will need to be self-sufficient and autonomous at times
What’s in it for you?
- Earn stock options in a high growth business
- Sell game-changing and patented technology
- Operate in a marketspace that is seeing vast spend on technology
- Work with a talented team that previously built and sold a major technology company in the past
To be considered for this role please contact Lee Harding at Harrington Starr – firstname.lastname@example.org