New York, United States
Sales Director - Regulatory Compliance Data
A quickly growing Global Market Intelligence firm is looking for a Business Development Associate to join their team. As a data leader serving Financial Services professionals in almost 100 countries they are second to none with their award-winning service and product platforms. Focusing in the buy-side space, clients can access this online platform for vital information from any office worldwide.
Ideal candidates will have a regulatory data background hunting financial, law and corporate accounts and having a strong knowledge of market data solutions and the financial services industry. This is a hybrid role.
- Calling on leads from news and marketing campaigns or those pre-qualified by Sales Development
- Develop and execute new business sales strategy to optimize revenues
- Maintain and grow existing relationships
- Manage territory to reach or exceed monthly personal target and team target
- Create and implement a growth strategy for each subscriber according to needs, business model and opportunities for the product line
- Hold online and in-person meetings, demos and sales presentations with prospective and current subscribers.
- Manage the sales process from qualifying and meeting setting to negotiation and closing
- Work alongside relationship management team to ensure client success and retention
- A background in selling to Law Firms, Government Agencies, Corporations, Investment Banks, Private Equity Firms and Hedge Fund clients
- Previous experience and track record in business development or new business sales and contract renewals/account management
- Organized, pro-active, self-starter who can successfully run territory as their own business
- Financial market knowledge/experience necessary
- 4 Year accredited college degree