London, United Kingdom
Sales Director Analytics, Technical and Data Sales – French speaking Europe
Base up to €85k with an uncapped commission plan to be confirmed.
My client sells market data in both a consolidated aggregated feed over API into their clients own front end platform or through a third-party aggregator. They are a major player in the global financial markets and promote a range of different market data packages to their clients across the globe.
My client represents a solid career move to a large and established corporation that has a very high brand awareness and valuable assets that clients need from the buy side through to the sell side on a global basis form the front through to the back office.
They also sell products that help with compliance, regulations, reference and analytics.
My client is searching for an a highly motivated professional sales person that is a self-starter, understands the buying patterns of the French speaking market, both buy and sell side and have experience selling big ticket technology to the French speaking market. You may have experience selling into the sell side or buy side, the main focus is the buy side, however sell side customers will also be welcome.
- This role is for a new business hunter who can generate business from new name new logos as well as expanding current customer spends with a consultative and needs based selling approach.
- Develop a pipeline and produce a sales plan on how to target these new clients and keep the plan up to date with progress.
- Liaise closely with internal customers to ensure information flow from customers gets back into the organisation to augment exiting client solutions or satisfy new requirements, for example regulation.
- Develop a detailed sales plan to target both sides of the market.
- Participate and become integral in promoting my clients brand in this market.
Your personal Attributes:
- You must speak FLUENT French
- Experience in selling in French speaking Europe is highly desirable, however, selling in other parts of Europe will be considered.
- A good understanding of listed derivatives, OTC derivatives and the analysis of those instruments is an important aspect to this role.
- You will have experience as a Financial services sales person or account manager.
- An established set of contacts in both the buyside and sell side in the financial services market in French speaking Europe in the Front, Middle and Back Office would give you a major advantage
- A full understanding of the trade life cycle for derivatives is desirable experience in selling market data desktops and connectivity
- Be a team player and subject matter expect.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Attend company events participating where necessary
- You will be an effective communicator and presenter with a creative mind to generate solutions to different client needs.
- Above all you will be professional at all times and represent my client to the highest level.
- The position is based in London, but French residents will also be considered.
Please apply to Edward Manley and Edward.firstname.lastname@example.org, with a copy of your up to date CV. Please ensure your most recent 3 years sales achievements against target are included in your achievements section.