London, United Kingdom
Sales Director – Insurance, Software, Automation
Up to £100,000 basic + double OTE + benefits
High-growth financial software firm that hit 57% revenue growth in 2017 is looking for a sales person to join their growing team. Demand for their products means they need to increase the sales team in London urgently and want someone to lead their growth in the insurance sector.
They can boast the enviable record of never having lost a client and have already a number of top tier investment banks in their global client list. Their products can significantly reduce costs for their clients and it’s a great time to join a business that has a strong, referenceable client list but plenty more opportunity left in the market.
- New logo sales into insurance combined with some account selling both direct and via partners
- Working with pre-sales to demonstrate product capabilities to prospective clients
- Evangelise the products and get buy-in from CXO client management
- Respond to RFIs and RFPs
- Negotiate contractual and commercial terms
- Maintain an up to date and accurate sales CRM
- Represent the brand at relevant industry events
- Provide the product team with feedback from clients to support product enhancements and development
- Insurance software new business track record – consistent on-target performance
- Experience selling software with £150,000+ ticket value
- Able to overcome challenges and objections
- Expert negotiator
- Willingness to travel
What’s in it for you?
- Join a business that is growing revenues faster than their competition
- Leverage a strong list of referenceable clients
- European-wide target audience with numerous untapped territories
- Benefit from one of the most generous commission schemes in the industry
To be considered for this role please contact Lee Harding at Harrington Starr – firstname.lastname@example.org