Australia, United Kingdom
Sales Director EMEA – Managed Services in Environmental Monitoring, Construction and Engineering Verticals
Up to £110,000 base salary depending on skills and experience + commission + benefits
Our client is a global leader in environmental monitoring solutions, with annual revenues growing at 10% to 15%. They are seeking a senior sales person to take authority over the UK and Ireland and grow revenues in the territory. The company provides managed IT solutions on Noise, Vibration and Air Quality and have had particular successes in the construction, mining and manufacturing sectors.
This senior sales manager role involves working within the UK and Ireland regions. You will be instrumental in driving growth and exceeding revenue targets.
- Experience of sales management and a solution based approach
- A background in Environment is a positive
- Experience selling into the Construction and Engineering Verticals
- ‘Hunter’ mentality with a proven track record (consistently exceeding revenue goals)
- Exceptional account management and contract negotiation skills
- Willingness to travel in the EMEA region (UK or EU citizenship is a must have)
- Willing to begin as a player manager
What’s in it for you?
- Work with a world class company with exciting and award winning products
- Have clients that are some of the most exciting and dynamic institutions globally
- Great salary plus excellent commission structure
- The chance to work for a business that is a big enough to have the firepower to win major deals but is small enough that you will have a voice and be able to influence
If you are ready for this next challenge in your career, please contact Ani Lputian at North Starr
tel: 0203 800 0983