Sales Director – Fixed Income
My client develops and delivers professional trading software.
The ideal candidate would be able to demonstrate a consistent track record of success in originating, negotiating, and closing high-value deals for enterprise-grade, front-office technology solutions to global banks and large financial institutions preferably including fixed income products. The chosen candidate will proactively source opportunities from new prospects, partnering with sales and leadership teams to define solution proposals built around relevant functionality, negotiate with bank executives, and close large, multi-year trading technology deals.
- New client acquisition across Europe, Middle East & Africa.
- Accountable for achieving revenue growth and meeting or exceeding quarterly and annual sales quotas across the assigned territory for Fixed Income products
- Initiate and drive the entire sales cycle to meet revenue targets from first contact through to closing out deals – leveraging internal expertise where required.
- Take responsibility for quickly learning the product and how to effectively position the companies' value proposition and its benefits to all relevant prospect types.
- Work proactively with the sales, marketing, and other stakeholder groups to develop new and existing leads across your assigned territory.
- Rigorously track all client and prospect interactions in the CRM system.
- Fulfill related responsibilities such as presentations, demos, and technical documentation where required.
Must have requirements:
- A background in large-value corporate software B2B sales is essential
- Significant and consistent experience in successfully selling high-value B2B financial technology solutions; ideally trade execution systems, trading infrastructure, or order management systems.
- Proven experience in successfully selling an enterprise technology solution within the financial services sector
- A background in fixed income
- Self-starter with a hunter mentality for prosecuting warm introductions and targeted outreach with a goal-achieving focus.
What you'll get in return:
Apply for this job
- Competitive benefits, including medical, dental, vision, GTL & GIP schemes and pension
- Flexible work schedules – with some remote work
- 25 PTO (paid time off) days per year with the ability to roll over days into the following year, a robust paid holiday schedule with early dismissal, and generous parental leave (for all genders and staff, including adoptive parents)
- Tech resources, including, a “rent-to-own” program where employees are eligible for a company-provided Mac/PC laptop and/or mobile phone of your choice; and a tech accessories budget for monitors, headphones, keyboards, office equipment, etc.
- Subsidy contributions toward gym memberships and health/wellness initiatives (including discounted healthcare premiums, healthy meal delivery programs, or smoking cessation)
- Forward-thinking, a culture-based organisation with collaborative teams that promote diversity and inclusion