Harrington Starr is pleased to be partnered with a successful software company that works with some of the worlds most recognised investment banks and buy-side firms globally to provide risk analytical solutions . Their platform can be used to speed up the reviewing of contracts, mitigating risk, cutting costs, increasing speed and driving efficiency.
- New logo and account sales to sell-sides UK & Ireland
- A mix of campaign sales based around the established (and new) use cases and creative solutions selling, uncovering and solving challenges for customers
- Work with business development, marketing and presales team to generate opportunities, build and management pipeline and close business
- Work with the delivery teams to ensure customers are happy and reaping the benefits the platform can offer
- A proven track record of SaaS sales into buy and/or sell-side institutions
- Motivated to grow a sales team, either stepping up into this role or previous success growing a team
- Ability to demonstrate how you performed against target for at least 3 years
What’s in it for you?
- Sell a modern product that uses AI and Cloud to deliver a broad range of capabilities
- Join a company where you will be building your own sales team
- Uncapped commission based on your sales performance
- This is a legacy system boasting a very extensive list of clients under a new brand
Please email email@example.com for more information
Apply for this job