Chicago, United States
Sales Director (Chicago, can work remote from NY area) – Enterprise Risk SaaS (buy/sell sides)
Our client is a market-leading provider of trading platforms, risk systems, and other capital markets software products. They are looking to add to their growing sales team by taking on-board an experienced FinTech Sales Professional with a proven track record in selling risk management software to the Capital Markets (buy/sell sides).
- 5-10 years of selling enterprise financial SaaS to capital markets (buy/sell sides), Hunter Mentality!!
- Proven track record of exceeding a quarterly sales quota (quarterly based commission)
- Having an extensive network of capital market contacts, specifically: T2 banks, brokers, FCM’s, Hedge Funds
- Experience of selling across multi-asset classes
- Experience with $250k+ deal sizes ($1mm quota annually), and a 6 month + sales cycle
- Build a pipeline of new candidates in the buy/sell space within the Chicago market for their risk bases SaaS. (You will be given a small book upon inception)
- Present live or remote product demonstrations to C-Suite clientele, for existing and prospective partners.
- Work daily with the head of sales on new leads and pre-sales engineer on closing leads
- Achieve/hit quarterly and annual revenue targets.
- Must have a hunter mentality, be a team player, and be energetic!
We have numerous sales and marketing roles across all aspects of Financial Technology in North America so if this role isn’t suitable, but you are interested in a new challenge please contact Nicholas Pantano at: +1 (646) 381-2067 or Nicholas.Pantano@HarringtonStarr.com