New York, United States
Sales Director - Alternative Data
Our client, is a global tech powerhouse that is publicly traded on Nasdaq, have created a new division focused on the alternative data collected on their tech clients. They sell this financial data to funds investing into the tech markets.
They are currently looking for their first US based sales person to sell this powerful trading information to US or EMEA based firms. They offer a very powerful compensation package that includes equity (they are publicly traded) and a recurring commission scheme that pays every year as much as the first!
- Market Knowledge: Familiarize yourself with tech stocks traded on Nasdaq specifically based in China
- Product Knowledge: Familiarize yourself with the full platform to be able to present to traders directly
- Hunting: Knocking down doors of new logos that have never heard of the business or have heard and never seen it
- Account Management: Retain current clients and continue to grow you book of business into the multiple millions
- Sales Strategy: While the main focus and immediate area of need is the fund and secondary markets, strategize how to extend beyond that world to find usability within the F1000, banking and other universes.
- 10 years of sales experience selling data solutions, with at least 5+ of Alt data to the fund landscape
- Ability to get directly to the analysts and portfolio managers
- Proven track record in hunting for new logos
- Ability to work remote and solo with a true self starter attitude
- 4 year college degree from an accredited institution
If you feel you meet these expectations, please apply below!
We have numerous roles across all aspects of sales and marketing in Financial Technology in North America so if this role isn’t suitable but you are interested in a new challenge please contact Ricky Singh on: +1 646 381 2067