London, United Kingdom
Sales Consultant – Fixed Income, Fintech, Buy Side, EMEA
My client is a high-growth Fintech firm based in London specialising in fixed income technology. They can boast year or year growth and are looking to accelerate their acquisition of UK and European client by hiring a Sales Consultant. With an existing client base, solid revenues and innovative solutions this is a prime time to join the company.
- Selling to UK and European buy side firms that have fixed income desks
- Using your existing contacts, cold calling, networking, referrals and other means to generate leads and prospects
- Managing the sales cycle from initial contact through to closing out deals – leveraging internal expertise where required
- Meeting agreed annual sales quota
- This is a small business so you will need to fulfil responsibilities such as presentations, demos and technical documentation where required
- Strong fixed income knowledge – this will be tested during the interview process
- Contacts in buy side fixed income – head of desks, head of executions, heads of fixed income etc.
- Ability to work in a small company where responsibilities can be very diverse at times
- Strong sales track record with figures to back this up
- Excellent cold calling skills
What’s in it for you?
- The aim with this role is to hire both a sales person but also a future buy side sales leader at the same time
- My client will also reward success with stock options in the company
- Take advantage of a very generous commission scheme to supplement your basic salary
To be considered for this role please contact Lee Harding at Harrington Starr – email@example.com