|Job title:||Sales Consultant|
|Industry:||Sales and Marketing|
|Contact name:||Hannah Chowdhury|
|Job published:||January 10, 2023|
Sales Consultant - Risk/Trading Solutions
My client is looking for an energetic and collaborative Sales Consultant with excellent interpersonal skills to help drive new business growth.
The role would suit a candidate who has a solid understanding of finance and capital markets and is looking to apply their financial knowledge in a sales role.
The ideal candidate enjoys uncovering the needs of potential clients, finding and presenting solutions, building relationships and growing the business. The Sales Consultant is directly responsible for identifying, qualifying and closing new accounts within an established and defined territory. The role entails generating new business, and managing and upselling existing accounts.
· Work with prospects to understand and identify their objectives and needs and position the companies products and services where opportunities exist.
· Perform sales presentations/demonstrations to show how identified needs can be addressed by the companies solutions
· Take full ownership of the sales process from qualification to close
· Achieve/exceed sales objectives and quotas through the expansion and growth of business relationships with existing and new clients using a consultative and process-driven approach.
· Manage proposals and RFIs
· Cooperate with marketing department on creating case studies, thought leadership pieces, webinars and other content that helps to generate inbound activity
· Work closely with inside sales team to help them work effectively and generate leads
Skills & Requirements:
· BS/BA degree preferably in a quantitative subject such as finance, economics, engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics
· At least two years of work experience, ideally with a financial institution such as an investment bank, asset manager, fund or insurance
· Work experience at a technology or consulting firm working with financial institutions is also considered
· Excellent presentation, business writing, and oral communication skills.
· Results oriented with a strong ability to manage multiple projects and meet critical deadlines
· Interest in software and financial markets
· Ability to learn quickly and understand complex issues
Experience Preferred but not required: Excel, Programming