London, United Kingdom
EMEA Buy-Side Sales, Risk and Surveillance - London - £80K - £100k plus commission plus benefits.
Harrington Starr is very excited to be partnered with one of the world's largest exchange companies. It delivers trading, exchange technology and public company services across six continents, with more than 3,600 listed companies. They offer multiple capital raising solutions to companies around the globe. This particular role will be within their growing risk and surveillance team based in London.
- Generate a sales strategy in conjunction with the Sales Director
- Generate prospects through your existing book of contacts, cold calling and networking.
- Follow up warm prospects generated by the Marketing department
- Manage the full sales cycle process from initial lead through to sales closure
- Identify and generate new logo business as well as up-sell to existing clients
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience selling software / compliance to the Buy-Side
- A proven track record of meeting sales targets
- A book of contacts within buy side would be preferred but not essential
- A passion for Capital Markets and Financial Services
- An understanding of workflows and order management systems
- An undergraduate degree in any discipline
- A second Language would be advantageous
What’s in it for you?
- Join a company with an excellent reputation
- Career progression with potential to move into management
- Uncapped Commission
- Greenfield site
- A large variety of new product
- Opportunity to work from home
- European Travel