New York, United States
A global leader in its space and considered a “Big 3” throughout the industry, our client is a financial software company with a huge name and top reputation across the financial services realm. As a FinTech software vendor to the largest banks, funds and M&A firms in the world, this is an outstanding opportunity for someone looking to get their foot in the door to the world of Financial Technology.
Ideal candidates will have about 1-3 year of lead gen or B2B sales experience and a strong understanding of the financial landscape.
Relevant Skills & Responsibilities:
- Professional attitude and mindset, well-spoken when it comes to banking language and understanding of the M&A space, must be able to meet face to face with clients regularly.
- B2B Sales experience in the technology industry
- Hunter mentality, expertise in new business sales and the ability to knock down doors
- Ability to build strong relationships and leverage network to find and approach decision makers
- Develop and remain current with product knowledge, market information, and relevant news
- Break down barriers via cold-calling, email marketing and networking to raise brand awareness
- ~1 Year of relevant demand generation / B2B experience
- Hunter attitude, hits the phones on a daily basis
- BA / BS degree from accredited 4-year institution
- Background in B2B technology sales
- Proficiency using Customer Relationship Management tools i.e. Salesforce
Apply now for more information.
*We have numerous roles across all aspects of Financial Technology in North America so if this role isn’t suitable but you are interested in a new challenge please contact Ricky Singh at: +1 (646)381-2067.